Welding coordination courses
International Welding Engineer / Technologist / Specialist
A lot of European and international standards and European directives refer to EN ISO 14731, for example :
- EN ISO 3834: Quality Requirements for Welding of metals
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Construction Product Directive (CPD)
- EN1090: for manufacturing of steel and aluminium constructions
- EN15085: for railway Applications
- ISO 24394: for aerospace applications
Internationally recognised qualification / training
The Belgian welding Institute provides internationally recognised training programmes, as defined in EN ISO 14731 (welding coordination, duties and responsibilities).
These courses are given in Dutch.