Guidance and certification assistance
Do it yourself or trust an expert?
Many companies find it hard to implement a welding quality system or to draw up a quality manual. Our welding engineers are qualified to work according to the main international welding standards, many of them have been involved in guiding companies to certification. Their skills have often proven valuable in providing quick and efficient results. Guidance from the early start of the quality system implementation, audit/certification included.
Guidance, also after certification
Certification obtained? The BWI support remains stand-by. Our welding engineers are available to ensure compliance of your welded constructions with European standards and to streamline your Quality Management System to new requirements.
Experience and Expertise of the BWI welding engineers
Following certification implementations with were succesfully achieved:
- standard EN 15085 (railway Applications - Welding of Railway Vehicles and Components)
- standard EN 1090 or directive 89/106/EEG (steel construction)
- standard EN ISO 3834 (general weld quality management system)
- standard EN 13445/AD2000 of directive 97/23/EEG (pressure vessels)
- standard ISO 24394 (space-based applications)
- NADCAP (aerospace and aviation)
- NAVSEA (Navy - American welding quality system)