(page in Dutch)
The BIL|NIL Lassymposium 2021 will take place on Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 November 2021.
We hope to welcome you at Antwerp Expo (Jan van Rijswijcklaan 191, B-2020 Antwerp).
Call for Papers 2021
Your proposal for a thematic presentation is to be received before June 18th 2021.
Please send us a title and summary of maximum 200 words by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the name and function of the person giving the presentation.
Presentations can be given in English.
- Post-weld processing
- Automated welding from 3D models
- Welding robot/cobot: evolutions
- Welding jigs
(Innovative) welding processes
- Evolutions in TIG, MIG/MAG, SAW welding
- (Manual) laser welding, laser cladding
Corrosion| Failure analysis
- Fractures, cracks and corrosion
- in practice cases
- Root causes and remedies
- Welding requirements and standards
- Quality control within your welding company (ISO 3834, ...)
- Combining different standard requirements (ASME, EN, DNV, ...) How do you go about this?
- Standard development within the welding world
- New standards or revisions of existing welding standards
- Practical examples of standards implementation